Pages

Wednesday, June 19, 2019

In  period  2 I was with  Rachel and Gay doing an activity with all types of spelling games. At spelling it was a very good experience for me, because I learned how to do more spelling. I have done it at my old school but I've never done it on such a large scale. It took all period so it was a long time.Some of the things I had to do was  the phone game, Memory Games and also we had to do a haunted game it was really funny because they're weird monsters and also we were talking About the computers and the games.

2 comments:

  1. HI Jrae I love the language you are using in your writing eg; 'Ive never done it on such a large scale' 'a very good experience for me.

    I am interested to know that you have participated in this activity before. I wonder if we could could find out how well you did then. I think we would probably find that your spelling and reading skills are much better now after all the hard work you have been doing with Jill. You are trying so hard and doing so well.

    I am interested in knowing which activities you preferred; the listening activities or the visual (looking) activities?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morena Jrae,
    Thank you for working so well for Gay and I yesterday. Your results were very exciting! They showed us that the work you have been doing this term is really benefiting you. I am very proud of your progress, as is Jill and Ms Birtch.
    I am also very excited to see you doing such interesting writing. You are using many sentences, punctuation and interesting language.
    I am looking forward to seeing you get your Butter Chicken award next week! Please work hard so that I can see your happy face when you get your reward! may be we could take a photo and send it to Mum!!

    See you next week in the caf!
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about