Pages

Friday, September 8, 2017

Respect of the new hub


Hi I am Jrae

I am going to tell you about the new hub.

I'm really excited about the hub because there are alot of new tech things as wellas there are alot of new things so we can communicate with each other all about them. It can be alot easier to communicate with each other because, as a hub, we should know each other.

I'm worried that if there is an earthquake the roof might be a little unstable and if there's a shake it might collapse.

I'm going to take my shoes off and make sure that i don't have anything muddy on my socks; not throwing things around. I'm choosing an attitude and looking at the teacher giving eye contact, respect.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Jrae
    I like the list of things that you will do to show respect to our new learning space. I am positive that the builders will have made sure that our roof is stable and that we will be safe in an emergency.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about