Pages

Friday, February 15, 2019


About Me
Name: Jrae

Age:11

Friends: Rory

Height:

Weight:

The Price of..
2 litres  of milk:1
An iphone 7:300
My favourite fast food meal:
Things I like to do….
Sports:ruby
Hobbies:play games
Something outside:walking, climbing trees
My Favourite……..
Songs/singers:
Movies: How to Train Your Dragon
TV show:Shortland Street
Games: all
Sports / teams:ruby
Social media sites/Apps:
Fast food:
Shops / Brands:
Meme: funny pin
Destination:

What I want to achieve at Hornby High…..
math.



Dear Future Me,

This is Jrae, I am 11 years old.

My best friend is Rory. He is in Mrs Shehata's class.

Do you still do gaming? Do I like to do anything? Do I still go to my friends? Do I still play rugby?

When I grow up i want to be a pilot.

My favourite memory is

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Jrae

    Well done on sharing what you have done so far on your Year 7 time capsule activity with Mr Scott! How excellent that you even remembered to include a picture of you. I hope you have an excellent time at Hornby High School from year 7 to 13! :)

    I am glad that you are in 7/8Bh this year.
    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about