Pages

Friday, March 15, 2019

maths

Today we did math and we had some fun doing a Maths project we had to count how much money that the other person had and see which one we would be and why it was pretty easy except I was confused So I don't really Like maths that much so yeah and I was just going to say this is a pretty boring if you don't do ask questions that you don't let it challenge to you otherwise you'll get pretty bored pretty fast that's why you are meant to have difficult questions that makes it easy for the brain to expand and for you to have more knowledge of maths I haven't got much knowledge but yeah thank you for reading this blog posts I'll blog you later if I do have your blog otherwise I might not please comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about