Pages

Tuesday, October 15, 2019

topic what I did in the holiday

 We had my cousin's birthday then my birthday  and then we had my sisters birthday then my  birthday, it was a very busy week because the amount of presents and that we had to buy  and we had a lot of stuff to do so we were had a very busy week last week. It was pretty good well for me anyway. The best part about my holiday was when I got heaps of birthday presents. I've also got $40 to the warehouse and I had the best weekend ever as well when I went to Chipmunks and I got a car set for my other car set other car seat that goes with it that goes with it I had the best weekend playing with all of my little cousins and nieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about