Pages

Friday, March 27, 2020

Day 2 of isolation me and my mum are playing Monopoly We have nothing to do so it's all mainly just me getting told off on going on the PlayStation because well I'm really bored in the PlayStation see only entertainment we have or board games but my mum is rather busy going shopping so I'm always on the PlayStation because well yeah nothing to do no one player board games and that's what I'm complaining about so yeah it's been quite hard having entertainment on day 1 of isolation I was playing Monopoly with my sister but she went to her house she only came over for a little bit but this is yeah it's hard having entertainment to a nothing to really do am I Dada night shift worker so I have to be real quiet which sucks cause well yeah the only thing that all the fruits Point  house is lounge which is where my PlayStation is so here that's why I was doing another reason why the mall is on it.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jrae, It's not easy is it! I like your idea of using your blog as a diary! Have you come up with any other things to do? Im going to be adding some ideas to my new blog soon so hopefully you might find something that interests you to do. So far ive been busy in my garden, cooking and reading. Keep in touch. Mark

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jrae,
    I agree with Mark, it certainly isn't easy. Make sure you keep behaving so that you don't get your device taken off you (again)!
    Don't forget to look at the Working From Home site to look for interesting things to do. If you click on the Project/Choice button there is a great challenge called "Blogging Choice Activities" that you might enjoy.
    Also, when you are writing your blog posts don't forget to add punctuation, especially full stops, commas and capital letters. These will help your readers to understand what you have written.
    - Mr Mitchell

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about